Sunday, June 7, 2009

Color Class

Hi Everyone,
I've just completed an on-line course titled, "Understanding Color", and I'm including pictures of the final project. The course was 4 weeks long and taught by Teri Martin. She is a calligrapher, has her own line of scrapbook papers, etc, and she's a great teacher. The class was given at www.mycreativeclassroom.com I wondered how this on-line course would work, and whether it would be worth it or not, and I was pleasantly surprised. It went very well, and I'm looking forward to possibly taking another course in September. In this class we mixed whatever paints or inks that we had and made color wheels. We made small color studies and then made a small book to put them in. I took the class because I felt the need to learn more about color, so I can use it to make backgrounds for my calligraphy, rubber stamping and scrapbooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment