Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Quiet Time Art Journal Page

Hello everybody and Happy New Year. This is a page that I made in my small (3 1/2 x 5 1/2) Moleskine art journal as a reminder to keep my daily quiet time with the Lord. The background was done with green and yellow water color crayons. Then I collaged the words, the Bible and the butterfly on top with Modge Podge. I think I like how this turned out. This is one of only a few art journaling pages I've ever attempted. It was definitely out of my comfort zone, and I think I would like to do more when I can.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this, Linda. What a great reminder, especially at the beginning of the year. May your rich times with God spill over into a life of creativity and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such kind words about my little Gigi. It really meant a lot to me. I was sorry to hear about Lindsey. They steal our hearts and leave a huge hole that only they can fill. I miss her so much.
    I love your idea for your journal. I made a resolution to start keeping a daily art journal and that lasted about 17 days..... oh well, I will have to regroup when I start feeling a little more creative.
    All my best to you. I will stop by again.
    ~Dana

    ReplyDelete