Thursday, December 18, 2014

Around the end of October, a friend asked if I could write a couple of Bible verses in calligraphy for a friend of his who was getting married. I felt he gave me too short of notice, since I'm not too experienced with deadlines for calligraphy projects, and because I have been battling with insomnia and severe headaches. So, instead, my husband printed out the Bible verses, in calligraphy, on photo paper with a light background, and I quilled some flowers around it with a heart around the rings. I'm actually a beginner with quilling, and it took me longer than expected, but it was still easier for me to handle. I hope the bride liked it. Sorry about the glare in the picture:








2 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift - I'm sure the bride loved it! Your quilling is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilling is lovely, Linda! My mother got me the supplies to try quilling years ago, but I never pursued it. I enjoy seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete